A man died after a bet he made with friends went tragically wrong.
The group were fishing on a beach in Icapui, Brazil, when the man caught what is described as a small sole on the end of his line. His friends bet him that he wouldn't be able to hold the fish between his teeth for a minute.
Unfortunately, as he put the fish to his mouth it wriggled free and went down his throat, where it became lodged in his windpipe.
He managed to drive to a local hospital but he collapsed and died before the fish could be removed by doctors.
Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.