When: 17th-19th September 2021 Where: To be held at Holiday Inn, South Normanton, Derbyshire, at M1-J28
Planning for the above event is well under way, and is a joint venture by the following specialist associations:
- BKA British Killifish Association
- FGUK Fancy Guppies U.K
- BLA British Live-bearer Association
- BCA British Cichlid Association
After many years of arranging our individual conventions, we have joined forces to put on what we believe will be an extravaganza for fish-keepers.
As 2020 has seen so much cancelled, our aim is to offer fish-keepers the opportunity to meet throughout the weekend under the same roof.
Amongst the planned attractions:
- Practical Fishkeeping in attendance
- Fish shows from the specialist clubs
- Auctions of fish from the specialist clubs
- Lectures/forums/conservation info & updates
- Trade stands
- Raffles with many fish-keeping themed prizes
- Opportunity to talk to experienced club members
- Membership information/enrolment
We will give updates to keep you informed... but please make a note of this mega event and the dates.
Please note: We hope/envisage that Covid will abate by September, and the bulk of people will have had their injections. The venue was booked a long while back, securing it before the anticipated massive demand for venues is unleashed.