TMC has just launched its new ozone generator called the V2Ozone.
This ozone generator raises oxidising levels (ORP), helping to break down harmful waste products, removing yellowing compounds and creating crystal clear water, according to TMC.
The V2Ozone also suppresses parasite, bacterial and fungal activity providing a healthier environment for livestock in aquariums and ponds.
Other features include:-
• Programmable for 25 - 250mg/hr ozone using soft start PWM technology.
• Unique “high purity ceramic”ozone cell design with microprocessor-controlled fan cooling for highly efficient and reliable operation.
• Improves skimmer efficiency by converting fish waste into more easily removable by-products.
• Inbuilt timer for 1 - 10 hours ozone generation in consecutive 12 hour periods.
• Splash-proof keyboard and LED front panel.
• LED bar display for both the programmed ozone concentration and timer period.
• Blinking LED indication that ozone output is active.
The V2Ozone is supplied complete with a comprehensive users manual as well as a magnetic tipped screwdriver, 1.2m of ozone-resistant silicon tubing, an ozone cell cleaning cloth and wall mounting lugs and screws.
The V2Ozone is suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums from 25 - 2500 litres and ponds up to 5000 litres and retails for £149.99. The product is due to go on sale in the UK in March 2010.