A new study has found that two species of predatory cone snails use insulin as a weapon to kill their prey.
An attempt to smuggle two million critically endangered baby European eels into Bulgaria has been thwarted by customers officers at Sofia Internati...
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Hands Off My Hobby campaign relaunches for May election
- In the run-up to this year’s General Election the Ornamental Aquatic T... (No votes)
- New shop opens in Sheffield
- A new pets and aquatic outlet opened in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, on J... (No votes) 1 comment
- ‘Living fossil’ caught in Australia
- A group of fishermen got a bit of a shock when they pulled a rare Frille... (No votes)
- March issue of Practical Fishkeeping on sale now!
- If you’re looking for a new year project to get stuck into, let this m... (No votes)
- Subscribe to PFK and get a JBL filter worth up to £102!
- Choose from one of two JBL filters when you subscribe to PFK. (No votes)
- Thousands of fish removed from abandoned shopping mall
- Thousands of fish that have spend the last decade living in a condemned ... (No votes)
- Video: Check out this steampunk-inspired aquarium!
- In the March 2015 issue of PFK, we visit reefkeeper Mike Tongue to see h... (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Richard Hardwick
- For Richard Hardwick, the freshwater stingray has no equal — and the s... (No votes)
- Are these the world's cleanest fish?
- This aquarium was built inside a front loading washing machine. (No votes)
- Is this the first eel to post on social media?
- An Electric eel has been given his own Twitter account - and he uses his... (No votes)
- 'Severed finger' is not human
- A 'severed finger' found on a beach in Australia is now thought to be a ... (No votes)
- All change on the editing front
- The New Year brings fresh changes to the team at PFK, with a reshuffled ... (No votes) 2 comments
Show all »