Nathan Hill expresses his concern over the number of inadequate aquaria currently on the market.
The Goldfish Society of Great Britain is holding its Open Show on Saturday, September 27 2014.
About 400 million years ago a group of fish began exploring land and evolved into tetrapods - the amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals of today...
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Man hit by falling fish tank in earthquake
- A man from Napa Valley in California had an aquarium full of water land ... (No votes)
- Five-year-old killed by jellyfish
- A five-year-old boy, who was on on a family holiday in Thailand, died af... (No votes)
- Shark rescued from Cornish estuary
- A shark, which had become trapped in an estuary in Cornwall has been res... (No votes)
- Coral larvae can detect bad reefs
- Coral larvae and fish fry can detect the difference between good and bad... (No votes)
- Damage found to maerl beds near Jersey
- Divers for Seasearch, a conservation group, have discovered damage to se... (No votes)
- Adapt or die, retailers!
- Old style retail is never coming back, warns Nathan Hill. Buying habits ... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Amazon giant on the verge of extinction
- A recent study shows that the Arapaima is rapidly disappearing from the ... (No votes)
- Guppy success in Yorkshire!
- Despite Hurricane Bertha, 50 visitors attended the annual Friends of Yor... (1 vote)
- Amazing close-ups of plankton
- Dr Richard Kirby's book, "Ocean Drifters: A Secret World Beneath the Wav... (No votes)
- Eel dies - aged 155!
- An eel, thought to have been the oldest in the world, has died in a well... (1 vote) 1 comment
- Crabs rescued from lift
- A pair of shore crabs have been rescued from a lift in Birmingham! (1 vote) 1 comment
- Zoo Med launches Aquasweep
- Zoo Med Labs, Inc. announces the debut of their new Aquasweep Rotating F... (No votes)
Show all »