Things are about to change on the Practical Fishkeeping website and if you visit us when the new site goes live at the end of this month you’ll notice a big difference.
Share fishkeeping advice, photos of your fish and tanks, and get in contact with fellow aquarists via PFK's new Chat Room on Facebook.
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Goldfish is a double winner at Sunderland show!
- The Nationwide Group of Goldfish Clubs (NEGS, NGPS, BAS, AMGK) met in S... (1 vote)
- Tetra makes a splash underground with exclusive aquarium workshop
- This September, Tetra will be launching the Tetra Tranquillity Tank, a p... (No votes)
- Review: Abyzz A200 aquarium pump
- Describing something as the 'Rolls-Royce' of its kind, tends to conjure ... (No votes)
- Investigation after 200 fish die in zoo aquarium
- A zoo in Canada is carrying out tests to determine what killed a third o... (No votes)
- Me and my tank: Mark Mayfield
- Meet a fishkeeper with a soft spot for Central American cichlids. (No votes)
- Fish of Fishes 2016 isn’t a catfish!
- The annual Open Show of all Yorkshire Aquarist Societies includes the 'F... (1 vote)
- Aquarian recalls fish foods over Salmonella risk
- Some batches of Aquarian Tropical Flake and Goldfish Flake foods are bei... (No votes)
- Betta and Betta in Barnsley!
- The Betta Show on June 26, 2016 saw 290 fish competing in an event that ... (1 vote)
- First footage of ‘Ghost fish’ filmed in Marianas Trench
- This weird, transparent fish with eyes lacking any pigment was a remarka... (No votes)
- Review: Hugo Kamishi 80-100cm Rock and Plant Display
- Nathan Hill plays with a clever new approach to aquascaping for those of... (No votes)
- Video: Amazing display tanks at the Interzoo trade fair
- The PFK team visited the Interzoo trade show in May - and we have some o... (No votes)
- August 2016 issue of Practical Fishkeeping on sale now!
- If you’re planning to take a break over the summer period, we have som... (No votes)
Show all »