Do you want to join the team at one of the fastest growing brands in the aquatic industry?
A controversial video to highlight what Greenpeace says is a potential environmental disaster on the Great Barrier Reef, shows a clownfish swimming...
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Man swallows - and then regurgitates - two live goldfish
- A 20-year-old who swallowed two live goldfish as part of a dare in the o... (No votes) 2 comments
- Aquarium creates love nest for clowns
- Sea Life London Aquarium has created an aquatic love nest to try and enc... (No votes)
- Fish take over abandoned shopping mall
- An inquisitive photographer had a surprise when he discovered an abandon... (No votes)
- OFI Secretary General killed in Ukraine plane crash
- It has emerged that the Secretary General of Ornamental Fish Internation... (No votes)
- Fish create mobile red light districts
- Fish with red fluorescence get brighter, the deeper in the ocean they live. (No votes)
- Get down and dirty on UK beaches!
- The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) says recent figures showing the hi... (No votes) 1 comment
- August 2014 issue of PFK on sale now!
- The August issue of Practical Fishkeeping is full of ideas to get those ... (No votes)
- Eheim launches range of water treatments
- Eheim has ventured into the world of water treatments with new water car... (No votes)
- Subscribe to PFK and get a JBL Test Combi Set!
- Get this JBL test kit set when you take out a one-year subscription to P... (No votes)
- Seahorses growl when they're stressed
- Seahorses are known to produce sounds depending on their mood, but now a... (No votes)
- Mantis shrimps see the reef in a whole new light
- Mantis shrimps use a natural sunscreen to see ultraviolet light. (No votes)
- Tropical fish invasion is destroying kelp forests
- Ocean warming is leading to the migration of tropical fish, which pose a... (No votes)
Show all »