Fluval has announced that it is signing on as the newest sponsor of the Coral Restoration Foundation (CRF), commencing with a $5,000 donation.
A study into the effects of chemicals commonly used in euthanasia and anaesthesia of fish has found some of them to be less humane than previously ...
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Back #handsoffmyhobby campaign to protect aquatic future
- The #handsoffmyhobby campaign has been launched to get freshwater and ma... (No votes) 1 comment
- Takeoff aborted as plane hits fish!
- A takeoff from an air force base in Florida had to be aborted - after th... (No votes)
- Butterfly ray in stock at TMC London
- Looking for something unusual for the larger marine tank? Tropical Marin... (No votes)
- Evolution in action as small cichlids lose out to bigger rivals
- Competition between large and small versions of the same cichlid in Lake... (No votes)
- Did you lose a goldfish in the Thames floods?
- A Surrey man is keeping several escapee goldfish in his garden after res... (No votes)
- Hundreds of Koi stolen from Merseyside store
- A shopkeeper has offered a £1000 reward after the theft of hundreds of ... (No votes)
- First shark ray pups to be born in captivity have died
- The six pups born to Newport Aquarium's Shark ray Sweet Pea in January h... (No votes)
- Editor - Practical Fishkeeping and Pet Product Marketing
- Practical Fishkeeping, the UK’s biggest-selling fishkeeping magazine, ... (No votes)
- Your tanks: David Le May
- When it comes to running an aquarium in a conservatory, things can get p... (No votes)
- Giant gourami addicted to crisps!
- A Giant gourami at Sea Life London Aquarium has had to be weaned off a d... (No votes)
- Win a reef tank at Romsey World of Water's open weekend!
- Romsey World of Water is proud to offer readers of Practical Fishkeeping... (No votes)
- Don't miss Romsey World of Water open weekend!
- Romsey World of Water has now re-opened after the floods that closed the... (No votes)
Show all »