Scientists gathered at November's mass coral spawning event in the Great Barrier Reef to collect billions of eggs and sperm in an effort to stop its corals becoming extinct.
A major operation to rescue more than 3,000 fish at Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary got underway on Friday morning after power to vital life support ...
Continuing an encouraging, recession busting trend, previous online-only shrimp seller Sharnbrook opens new bricks and mortar retail premises.
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Maidenhead Aquatics is 120 stores strong
- The UK's largest specialist aquatic retailer has reached a milestone, op... (No votes)
- Video: 'Alien-like' creature spotted in Bristol harbour
- This strange glowing creature was seen swimming in Bristol harbour earli... (No votes) 3 comments
- Giant crab recovering after five days in the fridge!
- An enormous crab, which spent five days in a fridge, has made a miraculo... (No votes) 2 comments
- Licking the bowl
- We’ve done the unthinkable! We’ve advocated using a goldfish bowl! H... (No votes) 1 comment
- Review: Superfish snail trap
- This is a snail trap that doesn’t work on a one-way gate or 'lobster p... (No votes)
- Aquarium operators jailed for fish trafficking
- Two of the operators of the Idaho Aquarium in the US have been sentenced... (No votes)
- Shark's genes have more in common with humans than danios…
- Researchers have discovered that the genes of the Great white shark matc... (No votes)
- Readers' Top Shops 2013
- The votes have been counted and verified to reveal big changes to our to... (No votes)
- Review: Tantora Guava Leaves from Hobby Shrimp
- And so, the predictions start to come true writes Nathan Hill. We've had... (No votes)
- The Deep named as world's second best aquarium
- The Deep in Hull has come second in a list of the top aquariums in the w... (No votes)
- Could 10 tiny fry save Devils Hole pupfish from extinction?
- Scientists at a new research facility in the US have managed to hatch eg... (No votes)
- New species of giant clam discovered
- A vivid new species of giant clam has been discovered on reefs in Wester... (No votes)
Show all »