Scientific trials are underway to see if one fish can produce the offspring of another. If they can, it'll change the face of breeding and conservation as we know it, says Nathan Hill.
Lincs Aquatics is hosting a live aquascaping event on November 22, 2014 at its store in Alford.
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Part-time algae cleaners required at TMC!
- Tropical Marine Centre is looking to put together a team of three people... (No votes)
- Grab a bargain at Leicester charity fish auction event!
- A charity fish auction, to include thousands of fish and plants, is bein... (No votes)
- Endangered frogs put in blender to make 'healing juice'
- A species of aquatic frog, listed by the IUCN as critically endangered, ... (No votes)
- Is a relative of the Loch Ness monster living in a lake in Vermont?
- Some people seem to think so, and with over 600 sightings of a snake-lik... (No votes) 1 comment
- Red Sea unveils new range of rimless reef-ready systems
- The new range of REEFER systems from Red Sea enables advanced hobbyists ... (No votes)
- New Maxspect Gyre generator
- The Maxspect Gyre is the world’s first Gyre generator. With four years... (No votes)
- Are your shoals big enough?
- What's your thing? A glint of goldfish? A fever of stingrays? If you're ... (3 votes) 2 comments
- Powder blue surgeonfish: Look before you keep!
- Tristan Lougher explains why it pays to be prepared before stocking the ... (1 vote)
- Fancy renting the famous shark house?
- If you’re looking for a home to rent in the Oxford area, you might be ... (No votes)
- New aquariums from Evolution Aqua
- Evolution Aqua has released a new range of eaMarine aquariums. (No votes)
- Last Open Show of the season...
- Bradford and District Aquarist Society held its Open Show at Bradford Ac... (1 vote) 1 comment
- New ReefScape Model Series from TMC
- Tropical Marine Centre will be launching its new ReefScape Model Series ... (No votes)
Show all »