If Britain had a fish as its national symbol, which species would you choose?
Star Fisheries is holding another of its very popular open day events at its premises in Surrey on Sunday, February 21.
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Your tanks: Nick Ridout
- Why cram a tank with all the brightest fish you can find? We visit a rea... (No votes)
- Review: Marina Vue 87 aquarium set
- Yay! A new tank that isn’t a nano! You have no idea how happy this mak... (No votes)
- Baby damsels in distress
- Long, hot summers can wreak havoc on the development of coral reef fish. (No votes)
- Review: Dennerle Dosator
- Nathan Hill checks out this new nutrient dosing device for aquarium plants. (No votes)
- Video: Woman feeds live goldfish to her African wild cat
- A former reality TV celebrity from Nevada has caused controversy by uplo... (No votes) 2 comments
- Two new plecs described
- Two new species of Hypancistrus from the Rio Negro drainage have been de... (No votes)
- Video: Martin Lakin's 5,000 l reef tank
- Check out this footage we took on our recent visit to see reader Martin ... (No votes)
- CO2 could make marine fish drunk
- Carbon dioxide concentrations in seawater could reach levels high enough... (No votes)
- March 2016 issue of PFK on sale now!
- In the March issue of Practical Fishkeeping we reveal your top 20 aquari... (No votes)
- Save 51% on Practical Fishkeeping - and get a Fluval U2 filter!
- Subscribe this month and pay by direct debit and save up to *51% a year!... (No votes)
- Fish swim more silently with forked tails
- Fish with forked tails are more likely to be found across a range of wat... (No votes)
- Abandoned goldfish needs a new home
- An 20cm/8in long fancy goldfish, found abandoned in a filthy tank under ... (No votes)
Show all »