A so-called 'amnesty pond' for dumping unwanted fish is being planned at a park in San Francisco.
"Aquatic osteoporosis" is spreading throughout many North American soft water lakes due to declining calcium levels in the water and hindering the ...
Algae is the bane of many a fishkeeper and the reason that many give up the hobby. The January issue helps you keep on top of the green stuff with ...
Britain's biggest selling and best fishkeeping magazine is now available to download on the iPad.
- Half price offer on an annual subscription to PFK this Christmas!
- Get massive cost savings when you take out a one-year subscription to Pr... (No votes)
- Could you be the next editor of PFK?
- Practical Fishkeeping, the UK’s biggest-selling fishkeeping magazine, ... (No votes)
- Black devil anglerfish captured on video for the first time
- Scientists from MBARI have filmed a deep sea anglerfish of the genus Mel... (No votes)
- Could mackerel gonads change the world?
- Scientific trials are underway to see if one fish can produce the offspr... (No votes)
- Boys catch Red-tailed catfish in Florida pond!
- Two 12-year-old boys were stunned when they caught a Red tail catfish wh... (No votes) 1 comment
- Part-time algae cleaners required at TMC!
- Tropical Marine Centre is looking to put together a team of three people... (No votes) 1 comment
- Grab a bargain at Leicester charity fish auction event!
- A charity fish auction, to include thousands of fish and plants, is bein... (No votes)
- Endangered frogs put in blender to make 'healing juice'
- A species of aquatic frog, listed by the IUCN as critically endangered, ... (No votes)
- Is a relative of the Loch Ness monster living in a lake in Vermont?
- Some people seem to think so, and with over 600 sightings of a snake-lik... (No votes) 1 comment
- Red Sea unveils new range of rimless reef-ready systems
- The new range of REEFER systems from Red Sea enables advanced hobbyists ... (No votes)
- New Maxspect Gyre generator
- The Maxspect Gyre is the world’s first Gyre generator. With four years... (No votes)
- Are your shoals big enough?
- What's your thing? A glint of goldfish? A fever of stingrays? If you're ... (3 votes) 2 comments
Show all »