This is an exciting opportunity to help manage and influence the future development of one the worldâ€™s largest water gardening brands. Interested? Read on...
Laguna Marketing Brand Co-ordinator
Laguna is Rolf C. Hagen’s range of pond pumps, filters and pond accessories, sold across the globe. We’re looking for a dynamic, hard working individual to join our Laguna team to co-ordinate product development programmes, trade and consumer marketing activities, market research and maintain our social media presence.
The ideal candidate
OK, we don’t want to pigeon hole you and we’ll be considering the whole package, not just your individual skills. But there are a few things that will make us sit up and listen...
- Experience of the water gardening market, in either a trade or retail capacity, would be a major advantage in this role.
- Excellent project management skills are a must, as you’ll be co-ordinating global projects involving multiple offices/suppliers.
- You may or may not be a graduate, but a good knowledge and capacity for marketing and a business or marketing related qualification would be advantageous.
- Most important is a hands on and ‘can do’ attitude to further the success of this well established brand in a competitive and technical marketplace.
- You must have a full UK driving license.
Your duties will include:
- Initiating and co-ordinating European and global product development programmes.
- Conducting research activities with retailers and consumers to identify future development opportunities.
- Developing packaging layouts for new products.
- Updating and promoting our website www.lagunaponds.com, Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Creating in-store promotional materials, trade and consumer literature and advertising campaigns.
- Supporting our sales team by creating and delivering key customer presentations and product Co-ordinating global brand activity and communication.
This is a pivotal brand development role and you will be taking a leadership position with this established range. Most of your time will be spent at our head office based in Castleford, West Yorkshire, with occasional travel in the UK and abroad involved. In return we offer excellent salary (dependent on experience), great working conditions, private pension and healthcare plans, a subsidised canteen and free onsite parking.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications is Friday, November 27, 2015.
Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.
Don't forget PFK is also available in digital format.
Click here for more information on the iPad or iPhone version.
Alternatively, click here for details of the Android version.