This is an exciting opportunity to help manage and influence the future development of one the worldâ€™s largest water gardening brands. Interested? Read on...
- Experience of the water gardening market, in either a trade or retail capacity, would be a major advantage in this role.
- Excellent project management skills are a must, as you’ll be co-ordinating global projects involving multiple offices/suppliers.
- You may or may not be a graduate, but a good knowledge and capacity for marketing and a business or marketing related qualification would be advantageous.
- Most important is a hands on and ‘can do’ attitude to further the success of this well established brand in a competitive and technical marketplace.
- You must have a full UK driving license.
- Initiating and co-ordinating European and global product development programmes.
- Conducting research activities with retailers and consumers to identify future development opportunities.
- Developing packaging layouts for new products.
- Updating and promoting our website www.lagunaponds.com, Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Creating in-store promotional materials, trade and consumer literature and advertising campaigns.
- Supporting our sales team by creating and delivering key customer presentations and product Co-ordinating global brand activity and communication.
Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.