Are you a keen fish enthusiast? Do you have sales experience in either retail or B2B? If you can answer 'yes' to both of the above then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Aquatics relationship manager
Central Southern England
(Home location –Central Southern England)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Pedigree Aquatic Wholesale is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of aquatic products.
Privately owned and financially sound, the company supplies from stock a broad range of over 10,000 products from the leading brands around the world including exclusive supply of Hikari, Superfish and Colombo brands.
The role involves daily travel, visiting customer premises around the Central South of England. A high degree of autonomy is granted to this position and would suit an individual who is highly self motivated, can effectively plan their own call schedule and above all else has the desire to 'make a difference' and be successful.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing retailers with advice on product range selection, merchandising and promotional activity
- Managing and developing retailers to deliver sales and profit in line with targets
- Building strong, professional customer relationships
- Personally developing existing and new accounts
- Ambitious and positive sales individual with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly self motivated and able to meet targets
- Ability to demonstrate success in your career to date
- Tenacious with a can-do attitude
To apply please send your CV to Trevor Wilkins, Pedigree Wholesale Ltd. Pedigree House, Gamston, Nottingham, NG2 6NQ or e-mail Trevorw@petproducts.co.uk by November 30 2013.
Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.
Don't forget that PFK is now available to download on the iPad.