Maidenhead Aquatics is seeking a full time Sales Assistant to join the team at its Booker store in Buckinghamshire.
“We believe that our sales assistants are the most important ambassadors for our stores and for the hobby of fishkeeping,” says Maidenhead Aquatics. “So it takes a friendly, knowledgeable and energetic person to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience. Someone like you — to greet our customers as they walk in, provide solutions and answers to their questions, and make sure they walk out with everything they need.”
As a sales assistant, the job will require the following:
- Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
- Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manor to maintain our high standards of customer care.
- Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
- Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
- Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organising stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
- Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
- Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
Closing date: June 28, 2017
To find out how to apply for this role, go to www.fishkeeper.co.uk/jobs/full-time-sales-assistant-34
To see what other vacancies Maidenhead Aquatics has available, visit www.fishkeeper.co.uk/jobs