Looking to combine your love of fishkeeping with a full-time job with the UK's leading aquatic shop chain? Read on...
A position for a full time Sales Assistant has become available in our store in Weybridge, Surrey.
We believe that our Sales Assistants are the most important ambassadors for our stores and for the hobby of fishkeeping, so it takes a friendly, knowledgeable and energetic person to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience. Someone like you — to greet our customers as they walk in, provide solutions and answers to their questions, and make sure they walk out with everything they need.
As a sales assistant, the job will require the following skills:
- Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
- Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manor to maintain our high standards of customer care.
- Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
- Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
- Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organising stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
- Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
- Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
Application deadline May 15, 2017.
Find out what other career opportunities are available with Maidenhead Aquatics at: https://fishkeeper.co.uk/jobs.