Aquacadabra is looking for a hard-working, friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor.
This role would suit someone with previous experience who is driven and wants to do well in the business.
Starting salary: £18,000 depending on experience, and commitment could lead to a much higher salary.
28 days holiday per annum + Staff discount
Hours: Monday–Friday 8.30am–5.30pm and possibly some Saturdays (if so, there will be a day off in the week).
About the company:
Aquacadabra is the country's leading online aquatic supplier. We specialise in all aspects of the hobby from marines to tropical to coldwater and pond fish. We sell a huge range of products on our own websites, ebay and Amazon.
Key job responsibilities to include:
- Excellent customer service and administration skills.
- Excellent grammar and telephone manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organisational skills and punctuality.
- Experience of using online payment processing.
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel.
Daily duties to include:
- Facilitate customer service telephone lines.
- Corresponding with customers via email and our support portal.
- Liaising with courier and supply companies.
- General company admin.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Hard working.
- Fishkeeping knowledge is an advantage but not essential, the right person will be trained.
- Knowledge of Ebay, Amazon and websites an advantage.
- Admin skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Tel. 01322 520989
13 Optima Park, Thames Road, Crayford, DA1 4QX.