Pedigree Wholesale is looking for a full time Field Sales Representative for its Aquatics division, to cover the company’s Southern Region.
Pedigree Wholesale is one of the leading distributors of pet and aquatic products into the UK independent retail sector. Founded on firm family values the company has 40 years’ experience serving the independent aquatic trade and works closely with with its customers, the retailers to help grow their sales and profit.
Pedigree Wholesale says: “This role will involve working closely with independent fish retailers to plan and carry out aquatic sales activities.
You will be responsible for:
● Managing existing relationships and profitability across a set geographical area.
● Targeting new business to ensure continued growth within the region.
● Achieve agreed sales targets.
● Developing a call schedule to maintain and grow the territory.
● Monitor and report on activities providing the relevant management information.
You will have the following skills and experience:
● A passion for all things Aquatic! We want to see demonstrable experience of your love and understanding of Aquatics and Aquatic products.
● Field sales experience.
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate closely with your customers.
● Full UK driving license.
● Self-motivated to drive the business forward.
Location: Southern region including East Anglia, Northants, Oxford, Home Counties, Milton Keynes.
Salary: £25,000 + bonus + car and benefits
Duration: Permanent/Full time
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 0116 2080246.
Closing date for applications is September 16, 2016.