OASE is looking for someone with a keen interest in ponds and aquariums to fill the position of Field Sales Representative based in the East Midlands.
OASE is one of the market leaders in water gardening and prides itself in its exciting, innovative, market leading products. Recently OASE has expanded into the Drainage and Irrigation market and also the Indoor Aquatics Market, including the acquisition of biOrb.
The company is looking for a Field Sales Representative based in the East Midlands. A keen interest in ponds and aquariums is essential with preferable knowledge of the market. Previous field sales experience is desirable but not essential.
The role will include:
- Evaluating customers’ needs and building productive long lasting relationships
- Meeting team and individual sales targets
- Attending regular sales meetings and occasional events such as trade shows, exhibitions and Koi shows
- Reporting and providing feedback to management on a regular basis
- Sales presentations to customers
- Maintaining and expanding customer database within your territory
- Technical training of customers
- Merchandising of customers shelf and aquarium displays
To join OASE in the next stage of its growth please contact Amanda Crook, Sales Office Manager at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.