Two people have died and 85 others were hospitalised after they ate an octopus in southern Vietnam.
According to Yahoo News, the people died or became seriously ill after eating Blue-ringed octopus purchased as food from a fish market.
Contrary to popular aquarium belief, there are actually four different species of blue-ringed octopus, all of which are members of the genus Hapalochlaena.
These tiny octopus, which get their name from the irridescent markings on their bodies and arms, are extremely venomous and have caused many human fatalities. They are not normally considered suitable for eating...