Fintail Products is the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor for the Italian designed and manufactured NEWA aquarium equipment. The company is currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated person to join its team to cover the northern area of the UK.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of aquatics and a proven sales track record. You will be expected to grow the business in this area by contacting and visiting all customers at all levels on a planned and regular basis.
Your duties will include:
- Book appointments with new aquatics outlets
- Build a rapport with potential clients by visiting new stores and interacting with the buyers, showing the quality of products and explaining the procedure that Fintail adopt
- Discuss price lists and brochures with customers, giving them the opportunity to understand the NEWA range
- Open accounts within the Northern territory (boundaries yet to be distinguished)
- Keep a daily report of shops visited
- Provide the Sales Director with daily updates on sales, new accounts opened and shops visited
- Visit all accounts at least once a month
- Upsell products that existing shops are not stocking
- Showcase new products that Fintail will be introducing into the UK marketplace
- Supply POS materials to all shops for new and existing customers
- Attend aquatics shows with the sales team
- Dealing with any problems that may arise and report back to the Sales Director
- Carry out competitor analysis; ranges, new products that are to be launched
Please send all applications in the first instance to Leah.Brighouse@fintailproducts.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 26th June 2015.
Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.
Don't forget that PFK is available in digital format for the iPad/iPhone and there's also an Android version on the Google Play news stand.