Woman accidentally poisons grandchildren with fish


A grandmother accidentally killed one of her grandchildren and left another in a coma after they ate a fish she had cooked and filled with poison.

According to a report in Gulf News the woman had become angry with the neighbourhood dogs where she lived in Hudieda and decided to poison them. She fried a fish and filled it with a poisonous substance, but instead of taking it straight outside, she left it in the kitchen.

Unfortunately, her grandchildren were lured into the kitchen by the smell of the fish and decided to eat it.

One of the children died instantly, while the other was rushed to hospital and is now in a coma.

Why not take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping magazine? See our latest subscription offer.