Fancy turning your fishkeeping hobby into a career? Award-winning retailer Charterhouse Aquatics is currently looking for full time maintenance technicians to become part of a rapidly growing business.
Charterhouse Aquatics was voted Retailer of the Year as well as Online Retailer of the Year by readers of Practical Fishkeeping in 2015. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a young and innovative team which is growing every day and is continually taking on new projects, all of which are very unique. Interested? Read on...
- Maintaining clients’ aquariums — private, corporate and commercial
- Installations and configuration of new system
- Customer relations and interaction
- Site visit for potential new clients
- Maintenance and welfare of all fish, corals and invertebrates
- Managing stock of dry goods kept on site and in store
Charterhouse Aquatics says: "We are looking for a well rounded and enthusiastic individual with relevant experience of installing and maintaining all types of aquarium systems. We need someone who is self motivated and can work to a strict schedule. The majority of our clients are based in central London but candidates should expect to travel regularly. A clean driving license is a must!
"It is important that you are adaptable and flexible as some projects will include weekend work and late nights."
Please contact the Charterhouse Aquatics Team at firstname.lastname@example.org