The new Nationwide Goldfish Standards were used for the first time at a recent show in Northampton.
See the amazing underwater circles made by this male puffer fish to attract a mate.
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- Fish use colour-coded fins to send messages
- Male Bluefin killifish communicate with other members of the species usi... (No votes)
- A busy Open Show for Sheaf Valley!
- One of Yorkshire’s most active clubs is the Sheaf Valley Aquarist Soci... (1 vote)
- Cichlids play too!
- Fish just want to have fun - scientists studying a group of male Tropheu... (No votes)
- 50ft crab spotted in Kent
- This image appears to show what news reports have dubbed Crabzilla - a g... (No votes)
- Police investigate attempted sharknapping!
- Staff at a wildlife centre in Florida were shocked to discover that some... (No votes)
- Alien invaders displacing local fish in the Yamuna River
- A team of scientists studying the fish population in the Yamuna River, t... (No votes)
- Cichlid egg-spots shed light on evolutionary mechanism
- Keepers of African cichlids will be familiar with the egg-spots that ado... (No votes)
- Fish more aggressive towards ‘true’ rivals
- The results of previous studies of aggression in territorial species may... (No votes)
- Giant fish rescued from underground tank at restaurant
- A Giant gourami can now spread his fins after being removed from a tiny ... (No votes) 2 comments
- Oil platforms provide important habitats for fish
- Oil platforms off the Southern California coast are some of the world’... (No votes)
- Woman bitten by unidentified creatures in river
- A swarm of mystery creatures attacked a woman in an Australian river. (No votes)
- 'Number one most dangerous alien species' found near Heathrow
- Native fish and other wildlife could be threatened by the discovery of a... (No votes)
Show all »