Fishkeeper Scotland is set to invest £250,000 on the opening of two new stores, resulting in the retention of 12 positions and the creation of up to five new jobs.
A new species of cyprinid has been found in the Western Ghats, India.
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- Multi-award winning aquatic shop up for sale!
- Fancy moving to beautiful Cornwall to run an award winning, nationally f... (No votes)
- Arapaima found in Southeast Asian river
- A large Arapaima - native to the Amazon in South America - has been disc... (No votes)
- Video: Miley Cyrus honours her dead fish in a new song
- Singer Miley Cyrus has written a song about her pet Porcupine pufferfish... (No votes) 2 comments
- World's first warm-bloodied fish discovered
- The deep water dwelling Opah has become the first fish found to be fully... (No votes)
- Aquarium to sue chemical supply company following fish deaths
- Texas State Aquarium is taking action against the company that supplied ... (No votes) 1 comment
- Aquarium launches crowdfunding campaign for new exhibit
- The National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth, Devon, has launched a crowdfun... (No votes)
- Diverse sea animals evolved the same swimming motion
- The beautiful Persian carpet flatworm pictured above and the more famili... (No votes)
- New species of crayfish described
- A stunning new species of crayfish has been described. (No votes) 2 comments
- 2015 Aquatic Gardeners Association Convention a big success
- George Farmer reports on the 2015 AGA Convention, hosted by the Greater ... (No votes)
- Lobsters 'liberated' from restaurant tank
- Nine lobsters have been rescued by animal rights activists from a fish t... (No votes)
- Romsey World of Water to host Koi show
- The ZNA South of England Open Koi Show takes place at Romsey World of Wa... (No votes)
- Goldfish has £200 op to remove tumour
- Monty, a five-year-old goldfish from Bristol, has had a £200 operation ... (No votes) 1 comment
Show all »