A massive 14-ton mobile aquarium opens to the public for one week in Tokyo, Japan
Deep-Sea octopus (Graneledone boreopacifica) keeps vigil over her eggs for four-and-a-half-years.
Happy Fish World is a family-run business based in Kidderminster, and is the vision of James Ray, who has worked in the aquatic trade for over 20 y...
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- South West Sales Manager required at NT Labs
- Do you want to join the team at one of the fastest growing brands in the... (No votes)
- Greenpeace puts Nemo in a blender!
- A controversial video to highlight what Greenpeace says is a potential e... (No votes)
- £40,000 worth of Koi die following flooding
- A Koi keeper from Essex lost fish worth an estimated £40,000, following... (No votes)
- Man swallows - and then regurgitates - two live goldfish
- A 20-year-old who swallowed two live goldfish as part of a dare in the o... (No votes) 2 comments
- Aquarium creates love nest for clowns
- Sea Life London Aquarium has created an aquatic love nest to try and enc... (No votes)
- Fish take over abandoned shopping mall
- An inquisitive photographer had a surprise when he discovered an abandon... (No votes)
- OFI Secretary General killed in Ukraine plane crash
- It has emerged that the Secretary General of Ornamental Fish Internation... (No votes)
- Fish create mobile red light districts
- Fish with red fluorescence get brighter, the deeper in the ocean they live. (No votes)
- Get down and dirty on UK beaches!
- The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) says recent figures showing the hi... (No votes) 1 comment
- Eheim launches range of water treatments
- Eheim has ventured into the world of water treatments with new water car... (No votes)
- Seahorses growl when they're stressed
- Seahorses are known to produce sounds depending on their mood, but now a... (No votes)
- Mantis shrimps see the reef in a whole new light
- Mantis shrimps use a natural sunscreen to see ultraviolet light. (No votes)
Show all »