This strange glowing creature was seen swimming in Bristol harbour earlier in the week.
An enormous crab, which spent five days in a fridge, has made a miraculous discovery at Bristol Aquarium
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- Shark's genes have more in common with humans than danios…
- Researchers have discovered that the genes of the Great white shark matc... (No votes)
- Readers' Top Shops 2013
- The votes have been counted and verified to reveal big changes to our to... (No votes)
- The Deep named as world's second best aquarium
- The Deep in Hull has come second in a list of the top aquariums in the w... (No votes)
- Could 10 tiny fry save Devils Hole pupfish from extinction?
- Scientists at a new research facility in the US have managed to hatch eg... (No votes)
- New species of giant clam discovered
- A vivid new species of giant clam has been discovered on reefs in Wester... (No votes)
- Study sheds more light on life of land-dwelling blenny
- A tiny fish that lives on land uses camouflage to shun attacks by predat... (No votes)
- Fish safe after major fire at World of Water Cardiff
- World of Water Cardiff is closed until further notice after a major fire... (No votes)
- Video: Two rare clownfish morphs at TMC
- Tropical Marine centre recently took delivery of two pairs of Gladiator ... (No votes)
- Denison’s barb gets a new name
- In continued tidying of the catch-all genus that is Puntius, two fish ha... (No votes)
- Video: Giant sinkhole swallows village pond
- Residents of a remote village in Bosnia were stunned when a giant sinkho... (No votes)
- Reef fish find it's too hot for swimming
- We all know the feeling, it’s a hot summer afternoon and you have no a... (No votes)
- Video: Seahorses are 'amazing predators'
- Ever thought of a seahorse as a ferocious predator? Probably not, but re... (No votes)
Show all »