Divers for Seasearch, a conservation group, have discovered damage to sea maerl
A recent study shows that the Arapaima is rapidly disappearing from the Amazon River.
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- Amazing close-ups of plankton
- Dr Richard Kirby's book, "Ocean Drifters: A Secret World Beneath the Wav... (No votes)
- Eel dies - aged 155!
- An eel, thought to have been the oldest in the world, has died in a well... (1 vote)
- Crabs rescued from lift
- A pair of shore crabs have been rescued from a lift in Birmingham! (1 vote)
- Zoo Med launches Aquasweep
- Zoo Med Labs, Inc. announces the debut of their new Aquasweep Rotating F... (No votes)
- Natural Aiptasia control at TMC
- Aiptasia-munching Berghia nudibranchs are in stock at Tropical Marine Ce... (No votes)
- Baby cuttlefish hatch in front of visitors at Cornwall aquarium
- Several baby cuttlefish surprised visitors at the Falmouth Aquarium earl... (No votes)
- Outrage over video showing fish smoking cigarette
- There has been an angry reaction from animal lovers to a video posted on... (1 vote)
- Experts inject sea stars in fight against deadly disease
- As the deadly sea star wasting disease continues to spread, experts at t... (No votes)
- Health check of 6,600 animals gets under way at aquarium
- Staff at Sealife London Aquarium have begun their week-long annual healt... (No votes) 1 comment
- 14-ton mobile aquarium
- A massive 14-ton mobile aquarium opens to the public for one week in Tok... (2 votes) 2 comments
- Octopus named “Mum of the Year”
- Deep-Sea octopus (Graneledone boreopacifica) keeps vigil over her eggs f... (No votes)
- New Worcestershire store has a 24-hour emergency number
- Happy Fish World is a family-run business based in Kidderminster, and is... (No votes)
Show all »