The Goldfish Society of Great Britain is holding its Open Show on Saturday, September 27 2014.
About 400 million years ago a group of fish began exploring land and evolved into tetrapods - the amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals of today...
A Chinese businessman has paid £24,000 for a rare Golden snapper in Chittagong, southeastern Bangladesh.
The death of 24 endangered dolphins in the river Indus, Pakistan last year has led to recommendations for a complete ban on fishing in their reserve.
- Five-year-old killed by jellyfish
- A five-year-old boy, who was on on a family holiday in Thailand, died af... (No votes)
- Shark rescued from Cornish estuary
- A shark, which had become trapped in an estuary in Cornwall has been res... (No votes)
- Coral larvae can detect bad reefs
- Coral larvae and fish fry can detect the difference between good and bad... (No votes)
- Damage found to maerl beds near Jersey
- Divers for Seasearch, a conservation group, have discovered damage to se... (No votes)
- Amazon giant on the verge of extinction
- A recent study shows that the Arapaima is rapidly disappearing from the ... (No votes)
- Guppy success in Yorkshire!
- Despite Hurricane Bertha, 50 visitors attended the annual Friends of Yor... (1 vote)
- Amazing close-ups of plankton
- Dr Richard Kirby's book, "Ocean Drifters: A Secret World Beneath the Wav... (No votes)
- Eel dies - aged 155!
- An eel, thought to have been the oldest in the world, has died in a well... (1 vote) 1 comment
- Crabs rescued from lift
- A pair of shore crabs have been rescued from a lift in Birmingham! (1 vote) 1 comment
- Zoo Med launches Aquasweep
- Zoo Med Labs, Inc. announces the debut of their new Aquasweep Rotating F... (No votes)
- Natural Aiptasia control at TMC
- Aiptasia-munching Berghia nudibranchs are in stock at Tropical Marine Ce... (No votes)
- Baby cuttlefish hatch in front of visitors at Cornwall aquarium
- Several baby cuttlefish surprised visitors at the Falmouth Aquarium earl... (No votes)
Show all »