Magazine » Browse past issues
- October 2012
- This issue we’re celebrating some fantastic fish and fish people, with contributions from some of our fishkeeping heroes including explorer Heiko Bleher, aquascaper Takashi Amano, Planet Catfish’s Julian Dignall and Malawi and Tanganyikan cich...
September 5, 2012
- September 2012
- The September issue is packed with fantastic features including more secrets of the nature aquarium revealed by Takashi Amano; a definitive guide to danios; a fabulous reader's tank, beautiful surgeonfish — and much more. Take a look at some of ...
August 8, 2012
- August 2012
- Subscribe to PFK with the August issue and get a SuperFish 15 l Wave tank worth more than £59.
The August issue of PFK comes with two free gifts! There's a free sample of Cichlid Gold from Hikari, plus the 2012 edition of the Practical Fishkeep...
July 11, 2012
- July 2012
- July's PFK comes with a free sample of Hikari food, and there's a world exclusive from aquascaping guru Takashi Amano. We look at some fish with eye-watering price tags and dispel some popular myths about Discus. There's the chance to win a tank s...
June 13, 2012
- June 2012
- The June issue of PFK comes with a free sample of Hikari Algae Wafers — perfect for plecs, surgeonfishes and other algae eaters. Check out just some of the great features also on offer in this issue...
May 16, 2012
- May 2012
- The May issue of PFK comes with an extra 24 pages dedicated to outdoor fishkeeping. And that's just for starters! Take a look at some of the other great features the latest issue has to offer...
April 18 2012
- Spring 2012
- The Spring issue of PFK brings you advice on planted tanks, Red-bellied piranha and relatives, some beautiful Asian catfish to consider, tips on setting up an aquarium in the bedroom, dwarf angels and jellyfish for the marine tank and a reader's r...
March 21, 2012
- April 2012
- The April issue of PFK comes with free fish food - and there's a choice of two superb high value gifts when you subscribe!
We have a fabulous step-by-step guide to setting up a cube tank, plus features on gouramis, pimelodid catfish, piranhas, An...
February 22, 2012
- March 2012
- The March issue of PFK features a stunning aquascape created in less than three hours, a definitive guide to pencilfishes, a reader's fabulous BiUbe reef tank conversion, advice on keeping whiptail catfish, rainbows, wrasse, lighting the planted t...
January 25, 2012
- February 2012
- The February issue of Practical Fishkeeping comes with a free 24-page guide to setting up a marine aquarium. Plus there's an aquascaping special featuring the world's top 27 aquascapes, a step-by-step planted aquarium and a tank makeover. And that...
December 28, 2011
« Previous Next »