Jeremy Gay gives some suggestions for possible fish you could add to a 90cm aquarium.
New to fishkeeping
- Platy, Xiphophorus maculatus
- Orange finned danio, Danio kyathit
- Peppered corydoras, Corydoras paleatus
- Bristlenose catfish, Ancistrus spp.
- Rosy barb, Puntius conchonius (shown above)
- Neon dwarf rainbowfish, Melanotaenia praecox
- Bolivian ram, Mikrogeophagus altispinosa
- Dwarf chain loach, Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki
- Golden wonder panchax, Aplocheilus lineatus
- Glass catfish, Kryptopterus minor
- African leaf fish, Polycentropsis spp.
- Gold spot halfbeak, Hemirhampodon chrysopunctatus
- Butterflyfish, Pantodon buchholzi
- Freshwater pipefish, Microphis spp.
- Elongate moth catfish, Hara horai
This item was first published in the September 2009 issue of Practical Fishkeeping magazine. It may not be reproduced without written permission.