The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest saw a record number of entries this year. Here are some of the aquascapes that made it into the top 20 along with the judges' comments. Check out the February 2015 issue of PFK for this year's Top 7.
Nathan Hill reviews an unusual-looking jellyfish set-up for smaller species.
- Review: Aquael LEDDY SMART lamp
- Bob Mehen spotlights a stylish lamp for smaller aquariums. (No votes)
- Review: EcoTech Radion XR15w Freshwater LED unit
- George Farmer discovers this new high-end light unit for freshwater tanks. (No votes)
- Powder blue surgeonfish: Look before you keep!
- Tristan Lougher explains why it pays to be prepared before stocking the tricky Powder b... (1 vote)
- Should I buy the cheaper catfish?
- Bob Mehen has some advice for a reader who's trying to decide between two differently-p... (No votes)
- Review: JBL ProFlora u201 Easy-CO2 fertilisation system
- Dave Wolfenden puts this new CO2 kit for smaller tanks through its paces. (No votes)
- Review: K1 Micro filter media from Evolution Aqua
- Filter media has never been so exciting! Dave Wolfenden enthuses over a new product wit... (No votes) 2 comments
- Review: JBL CristalProfi m greenline internal power filter
- Bob Mehen puts this easy-clean shrimp-safe filter through its paces. (No votes) 2 comments
- Review: HELP Advanced Soil for planted tanks
- George Farmer reviews the range of complete soil substrates from HELP. (No votes)
- Is keeping a solitary clownfish cruel?
- Is it stressful for a clownfish to be kept without a mate? Dave Wolfenden offers his th... (No votes)
- Why did this shrimp kill its tank mate?
- Dave Wolfenden advises a reader on why a Blood shrimp may have made a meal of a smaller... (No votes)
- Review: Aqua Medic Temperature Controller Twin
- Dave Wolfenden checks out this new product from Aqua Medic, which will be of particular... (No votes)
- Review: Schuran Kreisel tank
- There are several kreisel tanks on the market at the moment, and the complete range fro... (No votes) 1 comment
Show all »