Most fishkeepers consider keeping Zebra plecs and many would like to breed them. But whatever your goal, you’ll need to know to look after them, says Julian Dignall.
For many, the lure of the marine hobby is irresistible, but before you jump in at the deep end, Dave Wolfenden explains why certain fish should be ...
- How to create a shrimpscape!
- Take inspiration from George Farmer's high-end shrimp tank to create an aquascape worth... (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Peter Clarke
- Nathan Hill meets a recent addition to the aquatic fraternity who has managed to constr... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Review: Hydor Smart Level Control
- Levi Major checks out this new automatic top-off unit from Hydor. (No votes)
- Review: Glass shrimp catcher from Aquarium Plant Food UK
- Fed up with chasing shrimps around your tank in a vain attempt to catch them? Nathan Hi... (No votes)
- Be clear about carbon
- There are many uses for carbon, especially in the fishkeeping hobby, yet it’s often m... (1 vote)
- Aquatic School: Module One
- Welcome to our exclusive learning section for newcomers to the fishkeeping hobby. (1 vote) 1 comment
- What ‘human foods’ are safe for fish?
- Neale Monks offers some feeding advice to a PFK reader who wants to vary his fishes' menu. (No votes)
- How to keep Dwarf puffer fish
- With comic canine faces, bird beaks, quirky lips and more facial expressions than Jim C... (No votes) 1 comment
- Review: Hydroset thermostat from Hydor
- Nathan Hill gets to test this new external thermostat, which is available with or witho... (No votes)
- Will a solitary clownfish still change sex?
- Dave Wolfenden has some advice for a reader who wants to keep a single clownfish in a s... (No votes) 2 comments
- Review: Fluval Reef M60 aquarium
- Levi Major checks out this attractive new reef tank from Rolf C. Hagen. (No votes)
- Molly's the word!
- Mollies have a mystique that sets them apart from other commonly traded livebearers, bu... (No votes)
Show all »