Dave Wolfenden offers a helping hand to a reader whose Snowflake moray has gone on hunger strike.
Neale Monks offers some advice to a reader whose Kribensis keeps attacking her mate.
- Marine starter fish to avoid
- For many, the lure of the marine hobby is irresistible, but before you jump in at the d... (No votes)
- Mighty Blighty: Set up a tank for Sticklebacks!
- Patriotic Nathan Hill goes native for his latest step-by-step aquarium project and salu... (1 vote)
- How to create a shrimpscape!
- Take inspiration from George Farmer's high-end shrimp tank to create an aquascape worth... (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Peter Clarke
- Nathan Hill meets a recent addition to the aquatic fraternity who has managed to constr... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Review: Hydor Smart Level Control
- Levi Major checks out this new automatic top-off unit from Hydor. (No votes)
- Review: Glass shrimp catcher from Aquarium Plant Food UK
- Fed up with chasing shrimps around your tank in a vain attempt to catch them? Nathan Hi... (No votes)
- Be clear about carbon
- There are many uses for carbon, especially in the fishkeeping hobby, yet it’s often m... (1 vote)
- Aquatic School: Module One
- Welcome to our exclusive learning section for newcomers to the fishkeeping hobby. (1 vote) 1 comment
- What ‘human foods’ are safe for fish?
- Neale Monks offers some feeding advice to a PFK reader who wants to vary his fishes' menu. (No votes)
- How to keep Dwarf puffer fish
- With comic canine faces, bird beaks, quirky lips and more facial expressions than Jim C... (No votes) 1 comment
- Review: Hydroset thermostat from Hydor
- Nathan Hill gets to test this new external thermostat, which is available with or witho... (No votes)
- Will a solitary clownfish still change sex?
- Dave Wolfenden has some advice for a reader who wants to keep a single clownfish in a s... (No votes) 2 comments
Show all »