Jeremy Gay checks out this wavemaker with a difference...
I feel like I’ve waited my whole life to find these nets, and I just had to try and tell other fishkeepers about them, writes Jeremy Gay.
- How can I stop insects eating my fry?
- Neale Monks advises a reader who has discovered some uninvited guests in his breeding s... (No votes) 1 comment
- Can I build a garden rockpool?
- A rockpool in your own back garden sounds a fabulous idea, but is it really feasible? D... (No votes)
- Siamese fighters: Fins of fury!
- If Bruce Lee had been a fish, it would probably have been a Siamese fighter! Nathan Hil... (No votes)
- Should I add a mate for this grumpy gourami?
- Bob Mehen has some advice for a reader whose gourami has turned into a bit of bully. (No votes)
- Review: Interpet Aquaverse Complete Aquarium Kit 65 litre
- Jeremy Gay tries out this new aquarium kit from Interpet. (No votes)
- Review: Tetra AquaArt Explorer Tropical Tank 60 litre
- Jeremy Gay takes a look at this latest aquarium offering from Tetra. (No votes) 1 comment
- Is this partner-swapping normal?
- Neale Monks offers some advice to a reader with partner-swapping angels. (No votes)
- Review: Fluval Fresh 85 litre set-up from Hagen
- Nathan Hill checks out this new Fluval aquarium offering from Hagen. (No votes)
- Predators: South American arowana
- Nathan Hill reveals a fish more feared for its hunting prowess above water than in it. (No votes)
- Why can't I grow red plants?
- George Farmer has some advice for a PFK reader who's struggling to grow red stem plants... (No votes)
- Reef tank evolution
- When Jeremy Gay persuaded a PFK photographer to finally upgrade his reef tank, it was w... (No votes) 1 comment
- Review: Seneye DRiBOX
- If a product’s involved with Seneye’s Matt Stevenson, I take interest, says Nathan ... (No votes) 2 comments
Show all »