George Farmer reviews the range of complete soil substrates from HELP.
Is it stressful for a clownfish to be kept without a mate? Dave Wolfenden offers his thoughts to a reader who would like to keep a singleton in a s...
- Review: Aqua Medic Temperature Controller Twin
- Dave Wolfenden checks out this new product from Aqua Medic, which will be of particular... (No votes)
- Review: Schuran Kreisel tank
- There are several kreisel tanks on the market at the moment, and the complete range fro... (No votes) 1 comment
- Why has my moray eel stopped eating?
- Dave Wolfenden offers a helping hand to a reader whose Snowflake moray has gone on hung... (No votes)
- Why is my female Krib so aggressive?
- Neale Monks offers some advice to a reader whose Kribensis keeps attacking her mate. (No votes) 2 comments
- The Zebra plec: Learn your stripes!
- Most fishkeepers consider keeping Zebra plecs and many would like to breed them. But wh... (No votes) 1 comment
- Marine starter fish to avoid
- For many, the lure of the marine hobby is irresistible, but before you jump in at the d... (No votes)
- Mighty Blighty: Set up a tank for Sticklebacks!
- Patriotic Nathan Hill goes native for his latest step-by-step aquarium project and salu... (1 vote)
- How to create a shrimpscape!
- Take inspiration from George Farmer's high-end shrimp tank to create an aquascape worth... (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Peter Clarke
- Nathan Hill meets a recent addition to the aquatic fraternity who has managed to constr... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Review: Hydor Smart Level Control
- Levi Major checks out this new automatic top-off unit from Hydor. (No votes)
- Review: Glass shrimp catcher from Aquarium Plant Food UK
- Fed up with chasing shrimps around your tank in a vain attempt to catch them? Nathan Hi... (No votes)
- Be clear about carbon
- There are many uses for carbon, especially in the fishkeeping hobby, yet it’s often m... (1 vote)
Show all »