Dave Wolfenden spotlights these nifty alternatives to fluorescents.
Bob Mehen gets his hands on a new easy-to-use automatic feeder.
- Amazing aquascapes from the IAPLC 2014
- The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest saw a record number of entries this yea... (No votes)
- Review: Luna Oak jellyfish tank from Marine Ornamental Aquatics
- Nathan Hill reviews an unusual-looking jellyfish set-up for smaller species. (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Derrick Clayton
- If you want show grade guppies, passion and devotion trump a deep wallet. We visit a re... (No votes)
- Review: Aquael LEDDY SMART lamp
- Bob Mehen spotlights a stylish lamp for smaller aquariums. (No votes)
- Review: EcoTech Radion XR15w Freshwater LED unit
- George Farmer discovers this new high-end light unit for freshwater tanks. (1 vote)
- Powder blue surgeonfish: Look before you keep!
- Tristan Lougher explains why it pays to be prepared before stocking the tricky Powder b... (1 vote)
- Should I buy the cheaper catfish?
- Bob Mehen has some advice for a reader who's trying to decide between two differently-p... (No votes)
- Review: JBL ProFlora u201 Easy-CO2 fertilisation system
- Dave Wolfenden puts this new CO2 kit for smaller tanks through its paces. (No votes)
- Review: K1 Micro filter media from Evolution Aqua
- Filter media has never been so exciting! Dave Wolfenden enthuses over a new product wit... (No votes) 2 comments
- Review: JBL CristalProfi m greenline internal power filter
- Bob Mehen puts this easy-clean shrimp-safe filter through its paces. (No votes) 4 comments
- Review: HELP Advanced Soil for planted tanks
- George Farmer reviews the range of complete soil substrates from HELP. (No votes)
- Is keeping a solitary clownfish cruel?
- Is it stressful for a clownfish to be kept without a mate? Dave Wolfenden offers his th... (No votes)
Show all »