There are several kreisel tanks on the market at the moment, and the complete range from German manufacturer Schuran, now distributed in the UK by Seneye, is impressive, says Dave Wolfenden.
Dave Wolfenden offers a helping hand to a reader whose Snowflake moray has gone on hunger strike.
- The Zebra plec: Learn your stripes!
- Most fishkeepers consider keeping Zebra plecs and many would like to breed them. But wh... (No votes) 1 comment
- Marine starter fish to avoid
- For many, the lure of the marine hobby is irresistible, but before you jump in at the d... (No votes)
- Mighty Blighty: Set up a tank for Sticklebacks!
- Patriotic Nathan Hill goes native for his latest step-by-step aquarium project and salu... (1 vote)
- How to create a shrimpscape!
- Take inspiration from George Farmer's high-end shrimp tank to create an aquascape worth... (No votes)
- Your fish houses: Peter Clarke
- Nathan Hill meets a recent addition to the aquatic fraternity who has managed to constr... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Review: Hydor Smart Level Control
- Levi Major checks out this new automatic top-off unit from Hydor. (No votes)
- Review: Glass shrimp catcher from Aquarium Plant Food UK
- Fed up with chasing shrimps around your tank in a vain attempt to catch them? Nathan Hi... (No votes)
- Be clear about carbon
- There are many uses for carbon, especially in the fishkeeping hobby, yet it’s often m... (1 vote)
- Aquatic School: Module One
- Welcome to our exclusive learning section for newcomers to the fishkeeping hobby. (1 vote) 1 comment
- What ‘human foods’ are safe for fish?
- Neale Monks offers some feeding advice to a PFK reader who wants to vary his fishes' menu. (No votes)
- How to keep Dwarf puffer fish
- With comic canine faces, bird beaks, quirky lips and more facial expressions than Jim C... (No votes) 1 comment
- Review: Hydroset thermostat from Hydor
- Nathan Hill gets to test this new external thermostat, which is available with or witho... (No votes)
Show all »