- Dwarf angelfish: Heaven sent?
- Dave Wolfenden investigates the Centropyge genus and the fiesty little angelfish that just know how irresistible they areâ...
Dave Wolfenden on Thursday 18 April, 2013, 14:33
- Marine puffer fish: The inflation great!
- Any retail price index for marine puffers may be high, but you get personality and intelligence for your investment. Dave Wolfenden reveals a high interest rate for these gilt-edged fi...
Dave Wolfenden on Monday 19 November, 2012, 21:49
- Special relationships: Keeping pistol shrimps and gobies
- Dave Wolfenden on a partnership sealed purely by mutual benefit between pistol shrimps and gobies â€” and how you can set up your marine tank to foster that special relationsh...
Dave Wolfenden on Wednesday 12 September, 2012, 9:52
- A day in the life of a SeaLifer!
- Nathan Hill grabs at the chance to return, if briefly, to work in public aquaria â€” and is left breathless by a hectic schedu...
(No votes) 1 comment
Nathan Hill on Thursday 16 August, 2012, 23:45
- Meet the morays
- Be fully aware of what youâ€™re taking on if planning to keep a moray eel. They need minimal maintenance but that fearsome reputation is well earned. Dave Wolfenden explains mo...
Dave Wolfenden on Tuesday 5 June, 2012, 21:32
- Go rockpooling this weekend!
- Make the most of the gorgeous weather. Relatives of what we keep at home can be found in our rock pools. Richard Aspinall reveals why he loves to be beside the seasi...
(No votes) 5 comments
Richard Aspinall on Friday 25 May, 2012, 11:37
- How to build a sump for Â£40
- Jeremy Gay explains how you can build your own budget sump â€” even from a fire-damaged tank reje...
(No votes) 1 comment
Jeremy Gay on Tuesday 8 May, 2012, 14:37
- Keeping the Fuzzy dwarf lionfish
- The Fuzzy dwarf lionfish is so called because its scale structure makes it appear indistinct to its prey. Itâ€™s clever, cunning and cute, as Dave Wolfenden explai...
Dave Wolfenden on Monday 23 April, 2012, 22:05
- A magical reef tank
- Dreams can become reality if you invest in the right equipment. Nathan Hill drools over the magical reef tank of D-Dâ€™s Stuart Bertram. And you can see more of it on the video at the end of the featu...
(No votes) 2 comments
Nathan Hill on Thursday 29 December, 2011, 11:01
- Beware the blenny's bite!
- Itâ€™s smart and normally peaceful â€” but donâ€™t threaten the Striped poison-fang! Dave Wolfenden explains why Meiacanthus grammistes deserves respe...
Dave Wolfenden on Tuesday 6 September, 2011, 19:14