- Spotted Skiffia, Skiffia multipunctata
- Emma Turner comes across an interesting livebearer that's not commonly encountered in the hob...
Emma Turner on Wednesday 14 November, 2012, 21:05
- Leopardfish, Phalloceros caudimaculatus
- Nathan Hill spotlights an attractive livebearer that's easy to keep and breed, and makes a far hardier alternative to the often problematic Dalmatian mol...
Nathan Hill on Wednesday 17 October, 2012, 9:10
- Volcano killifish
- Nathan Hill spotlights a beautiful killifish he came across on a recent shopto...
Nathan Hill on Monday 24 September, 2012, 16:06
- Mackerel barb, Opsarius pulchellus
- Nathan Hill spotlights a lovely, active fish that's ideal for a fast-flowing sub-tropical aquarium....
(No votes) 1 comment
Nathan Hill on Sunday 5 August, 2012, 21:21
- Kanu goby, Mugilogobius mertoni
- Emma Turner takes a look at a stunning goby for the brackish aquarium...
Emma Turner on Wednesday 4 July, 2012, 10:57
- Panda loach, Protomyzon pachychilus
- Not as rare as its bamboo-munching namesake maybe – but as Emma Turner explains, this beautiful little loach from China is a rare enough import to make it a three-figure purchase...
(1 vote) 1 comment
Emma Turner on Tuesday 17 April, 2012, 8:55
- Synodontis granulosa - a legendary catfish
- Jeremy Gay discovers a tank-bred version of this stunning catfi...
(3 votes) 2 comments
Jeremy Gay on Tuesday 27 March, 2012, 10:52
- The 'holy grail' of loaches?
- Emma Turner reports on the Chinese imperial flower loach – a fish with undeniable beauty, a unique gargantuan size, and a price tag to match...
(1 vote) 2 comments
Emma Turner on Monday 23 January, 2012, 12:25
- Haplochromis aeneocolor
- Erwin Schraml discovers an exciting new cichlid with a rather unfortunate scientific na...
Erwin Schraml on Saturday 31 December, 2011, 17:09
- Small-scale glass tetra, Charax condei
- Emma Turner profiles an unusual characin from the Rio Neg...
Emma Turner on Tuesday 29 November, 2011, 10:55