- How to set up an Iwagumi aquarium
- This Japanese-style planted tank is known as an Iwagumi. George Farmer shows how less can be more in his latest step-by-step gu...
George Farmer on Wednesday 11 August, 2010, 14:19
- Problem solver: Poor plant growth
- Any problems associated with plant growth are usually easily sorted, as Jeremy Gay explai...
(1 vote) 1 comment
Jeremy Gay on Wednesday 4 August, 2010, 16:00
- An Amano-style set-up - in 24 hours!
- George Farmer’s brief was simple. Set up the best Amano-style planted aquascape you can — in just one day! Here’s how he did ...
George Farmer on Wednesday 4 August, 2010, 11:33
- How to set up a brackish goby aquarium
- George Farmer offers a step-by-step guide to set up a small and simple brackish aquarium for a fish that had long fascinated h...
George Farmer on Wednesday 28 July, 2010, 12:14
- How to grow Hemianthus callitrichoides ‘Cuba’
- Hemianthus callitrichoides makes the perfect carpeting plant. George Farmer offers some advice on its ca...
George Farmer on Thursday 15 July, 2010, 15:01
- How to build a Great British aquascape
- George Farmer creates the kind of traditional homeland lake biotope he had always promised himse...
(4 votes) 4 comments
George Farmer on Thursday 15 July, 2010, 11:39
- Algae prevention in your planted tank
- Nuisance algae is perhaps the planted tank owner’s worst enemy. George Farmer looks at how to prevent and treat this mena...
(2 votes) 1 comment
George Farmer on Wednesday 7 July, 2010, 10:52
- How to grow: Ludwigia arcuata
- The Narrow leaf Ludwigia needs high levels of lighting to reach its potential, says George Farm...
(2 votes) 1 comment
George Farmer on Wednesday 30 June, 2010, 15:41
- The low-tech planted aquarium
- With all it entails, the hi-tech planted tank is not to everyone’s taste or budget. George Farmer looks at lower maintenance and cost alternativ...
(3 votes) 4 comments
George Farmer on Wednesday 30 June, 2010, 12:56
- How to set up a White Cloud biotope
- George Farmer brings us a step-by-step guide to creating a set-up for the White Cloud Mountain minnow, Tanichthys albonubes, a fish that turns back his particular clock...
(3 votes) 6 comments
George Farmer on Thursday 24 June, 2010, 11:20
« Previous Next »