- Aquascaping: Taking it one step further
- George Farmer re-uses an existing rock layout to create an even more impressive aquascape with some state-of-the-art equipment...
George Farmer on Thursday 26 April, 2012, 11:26
- All you need to know about bulb plants
- Tony Newsom-Virr, of PlantedTanks, responds to some frequently asked questions on growing bulb plants in the aquari...
Tony Newsom-Virr on Monday 26 March, 2012, 22:21
- Creating the UK's largest planted aquascape
- Tired of nano tanks and pico plant displays? Four experts went to the opposite extreme to create the UK’s largest planted aquascape aquarium. Nathan Hill describes the behind-closed-doors operation...
Nathan Hill on Monday 19 March, 2012, 15:35
- How to set up an Amazon themed aquarium
- George Farmer sets up another smash hit of an Amazonian biotope tank - this time recreating the life and décor of the Rio Nana...
(2 votes) 1 comment
George Farmer on Thursday 15 March, 2012, 13:37
- A thoroughly modern aquascape
- This stunning aquascape was set up for PFK by a team of specialists from Dennerle. Our step by step guide shows how it was do...
(1 vote) 1 comment
Practical Fishkeeping on Wednesday 7 March, 2012, 9:41
- Celebrity tank makeover
- TV presenter and motoring journalist Jonny Smith gets a complete aquarium makeover from George Farmer. Read on to see how it was done...
(1 vote) 11 comments
George Farmer on Friday 10 February, 2012, 12:59
- How to get your aquascape right first time
- George Farmer explains the basics of aquascaping your aquarium in a simple step-by-step lesso...
(3 votes) 4 comments
George Farmer on Wednesday 8 February, 2012, 10:49
- 21 plants to avoid in the aquarium
- Many new hobbyists have problems keeping plants in their tanks because they’ve been sold non-aquatic ones. Jeremy Gay explains mo...
(5 votes) 12 comments
Jeremy Gay on Wednesday 1 February, 2012, 9:42
- How to set up an Asian aquarium on a budget
- George Farmer sets up a Far East themed low maintenance planted aquarium that doesn’t cost the ear...
(No votes) 2 comments
George Farmer on Tuesday 24 January, 2012, 7:47
- How to set up a Dutch-style aquascape
- George Farmer decides it’s finally time to aquascape his first Dutch-style planted tank and discovers it’s not as easy as it seems...
(1 vote) 1 comment
George Farmer on Wednesday 21 December, 2011, 8:20
« Previous Next »