Tried & Tested
- Dymax iQ3 nano aquarium review
- Levi Major tries out this new nano tank which is small enough to fit just about anywhe...
(1 vote) 2 comments
Levi Major on Wednesday 13 October, 2010, 15:55
- Arcadia's Ellipse light unit review
- Jeremy Gay takes a look at a new light for small tanks, from Arcad...
Jeremy Gay on Monday 11 October, 2010, 17:26
- Colombo Florabase substrate review
- Dan Crawford checks out Aquadistri's new planting substra...
Dan Crawford on Monday 11 October, 2010, 17:04
- CoraLED LED luminaire review
- Jeremy Gay examines the one-metre board unit of a new lighting rang...
Jeremy Gay on Wednesday 28 July, 2010, 15:04
- Red Sea Max 250 review
- Levi Major experiences the latest incarnation of the Max aquarium to see if it really does live up to all that pre-arrival hy...
(No votes) 2 comments
Levi Major on Wednesday 9 June, 2010, 15:01
- AquaEl Reef Max plug and play aquarium review
- For a couple of months we’ve been testing a new tank that’s said to include everything you need for a reef set-up. Jeremy Gay reports on its performance so far...
(No votes) 3 comments
Jeremy Gay on Wednesday 9 June, 2010, 13:13
- Arcadia OT2 LED lighting review
- In a PFK exclusive, Jeremy Gay reveals that the long wait is over. Arcadia’s new hi-tech luminaire has finally arrived...
Jeremy Gay on Wednesday 9 June, 2010, 12:33
- Reef Phyto mail order foods review
- Live marine foods by post. Jeremy Gay sees what's on the menu at Reef Phy...
Jeremy Gay on Tuesday 11 May, 2010, 17:01
- Wave Prop 5800 circulation pump review
- Chris Green puts the new Prop 5800 circulation pump from Wave through its pac...
Chris Green on Tuesday 11 May, 2010, 16:56
- TMC AquaBeam 1000 HD lighting review
- Tropical Marine Centre have launched a high brightness, square LED lighting unit, the HD in the title standing for Ultra High Densit...
Jeremy Gay on Thursday 6 May, 2010, 14:48
« Previous Next »