Browse by author
- Rainbowfish nearing extinction as Lake Kuromoi dries up
- A colourful tropical aquarium fish is approaching extinction following drought and the introduction of an alien fis...
Matt Clarke on Tuesday 14 September, 2010, 12:15
- New Melanotaenia rainbowfish named from West Papua
- Scientists have described a beautiful new species of rainbowfish from West Papua, Indonesi...
Matt Clarke on Tuesday 14 September, 2010, 12:14
- International Discus World Championship 2010
- Discus fanciers are meeting at the end of the month for the International Discus World Championship in Duisberg, German...
Matt Clarke on Tuesday 14 September, 2010, 11:25
- Study reveals new Betta species
- Scientists who examined nine species of Betta from Thailand and Indonesia have revealed that Betta sp. "Mahachai" is a distinct species and have identified several other overlooked speci...
Matt Clarke on Wednesday 25 August, 2010, 8:43
- Koi Herpes Virus confirmed at four UK fisheries
- Defra has confirmed the presence of the deadly Koi Herpes Virus at four fish farms in the U...
Matt Clarke on Friday 20 August, 2010, 12:31
- Ban on Singapore cyprinid exports lifted
- The ban on exports of certain cyprinid fishes from Singapore has been lifted, Defra has announce...
Matt Clarke on Friday 20 August, 2010, 12:23
- Aquadip offers enriched live Artemia
- Dutch company Aquadip is now offering live brineshrimp that have been enriched with additional ingredients to make them more nutritious to fi...
Matt Clarke on Friday 20 August, 2010, 9:35
- EasyLife Voogle to get UK launch
- Dutch aquarium product manufacturer EasyLife has launched Voogle, a new product it claims to protect fish against infection...
Matt Clarke on Friday 20 August, 2010, 9:20
- Sicce gets new UK distributor
- Midland Reefs has announced that it to distribute products from Italian aquarium and pond pump manufacturer Sic...
Matt Clarke on Wednesday 18 August, 2010, 15:58
- VMD issues warning on raw chemicals
- The Veterinary Medicines Directorate has issued a warning to fishkeepers that they may be purchasing unauthorised chemicals if they purchase them in their raw fo...
(2 votes) 1 comment
Matt Clarke on Tuesday 17 August, 2010, 14:42