Browse by author
- Huge shake-up in cichlid taxonomy
- Middle American cichlids have been subject to a long-overdue revision. We now have eight new genera of cichlids to learn, plus a heap of modifications to be aware of...
Nathan Hill on Thursday 20 August, 2015, 9:30
- Win a box of plants from Aquadip!
- Fancy winning a box of plants? Then get snapping your tank and give me a sentence to chuckle over, writes Nathan Hi...
(No votes) 1 comment
Nathan Hill on Friday 7 August, 2015, 11:55
- Aquascaping pioneer Takashi Amano dies
- Takashi Amano, photographer, author, and founder of Aqua Design Amano, died of pneumonia on Tuesday, August 4 in Niigata Japan. He was 61 years of ag...
(No votes) 2 comments
Nathan Hill on Thursday 6 August, 2015, 12:18
- Review: Interpet Nano LED aquarium
- Nathan Hill gets to play with yet another new nano tank — this time from Interp...
Nathan Hill on Wednesday 29 July, 2015, 14:20
- Feeling down, retailers? You might be genuinely ill
- Work with fish and feeling down all the time? There's a chance you're suffering from compassion fatigue, and might want to get it checked out, writes Nathan Hi...
(1 vote) 3 comments
Nathan Hill on Wednesday 1 July, 2015, 15:57
- Dyed Fish Campaign 2015 relaunch
- With the re-emergence of dyed fish in stores, PFK is giving its Dyed Fish Campaign an extra boost to try to raise awareness of the cruelty invol...
(No votes) 1 comment
Nathan Hill on Friday 26 June, 2015, 12:48
- Review: Gyre XF150 pump from Maxspect
- Nathan Hill tests the new Gyre pump to see if it lives up to the hy...
Nathan Hill on Friday 19 June, 2015, 16:02
- Interpet looking for Aquatic Brand Technician
- Looking for a job within the industry, in a gorgeous location and working alongside other aquatic innovators? Interpet could have the career for y...
Nathan Hill on Thursday 18 June, 2015, 8:40
- Your tanks: Tom Austin
- There’s an art to creating authentic tanks and Tom Austin has not only mastered it, he’s winning awards for it! We check out some beautiful biotop...
Nathan Hill on Friday 12 June, 2015, 13:01
- Does CO2 injection cause disease?
- Massive carbon dioxide overdoses are known to kill, but what about the long term effects of a low dose? Nathan Hill highlights the potential for a chronic illness that might warrant further considerati...
(1 vote) 6 comments
Nathan Hill on Thursday 28 May, 2015, 13:41