Browse by author
- Review: HELP Advanced Soil for planted tanks
- George Farmer reviews the range of complete soil substrates from HELP...
George Farmer on Thursday 9 October, 2014, 20:32
- Blind cave tetra has no day/night cycle
- The Blind cave tetra (Astyanax mexicanus) ditches circadian rhythm to save ene...
George Farmer on Thursday 25 September, 2014, 16:37
- Coral trout are as clever as chimpanzees!
- New research shows that, like chimpanzees, Coral trout can choose the right situation and partner to get the best results when working togeth...
George Farmer on Friday 12 September, 2014, 12:51
- Coral larvae can detect bad reefs
- Coral larvae and fish fry can detect the difference between good and bad reefs, according to a study based in Fi...
George Farmer on Friday 22 August, 2014, 15:28
- Damage found to maerl beds near Jersey
- Divers for Seasearch, a conservation group, have discovered damage to sea mae...
George Farmer on Tuesday 19 August, 2014, 9:44
- Amazing close-ups of plankton
- Dr Richard Kirby's book, "Ocean Drifters: A Secret World Beneath the Waves" showcases the beauty and diversity of plankt...
George Farmer on Thursday 14 August, 2014, 16:53
- Eel dies - aged 155!
- An eel, thought to have been the oldest in the world, has died in a well in Swed...
(1 vote) 1 comment
George Farmer on Thursday 14 August, 2014, 14:58
- Crabs rescued from lift
- A pair of shore crabs have been rescued from a lift in Birmingh...
(1 vote) 1 comment
George Farmer on Thursday 14 August, 2014, 14:36
- Zoo Med launches Aquasweep
- Zoo Med Labs, Inc. announces the debut of their new Aquasweep Rotating Filter Attachm...
George Farmer on Thursday 14 August, 2014, 13:37
- 14-ton mobile aquarium
- A massive 14-ton mobile aquarium opens to the public for one week in Tokyo, Ja...
(2 votes) 2 comments
George Farmer on Thursday 31 July, 2014, 16:05