The rain's back, I'm spending too much time indoors, and when frequenting my local stores I'm doing an awful lot of eavesdropping. It's time to hoist up my soapbox and unleash the demagogue within, because my hackles are up, says Nathan Hill.
Nathan Hill visits an aquarist who feeds infrequently, avoids water changes and has some of the healthiest stock in the land. Welcome to the topsy-...
The latest issue of Practical Fishkeeping comes with a free sample of Fluval Tropical Flakes from Rolf C. Hagen. There's also loads of inspiration ...
- Get the next three issues of PFK for just £5!
- Get a three-month subscription to Practical Fishkeeping at better than h... (No votes)
- Why are aquaponics so slow to take hold?
- It's the ultimate for 'green' households that want to keep fish, so why ... (1 vote) 4 comments
- Your tanks: Richard Ridgway
- Nathan Hill peeks inside a beast of a tank where a dragon-like Arowana i... (1 vote)
- Time to go green?
- Energy-guzzling aquarium equipment is coming under the scrutiny of the E... (5 votes) 4 comments
- October 2014 issue of PFK on sale now!
- Check out some of the fantastic features we have to offer you in the las... (No votes)
- Choose from two great gifts when you subscribe to PFK!
- Take out a subscription to Practical Fishkeeping and choose one of two C... (No votes)
- Just starting out? Don't buy a bowl!
- Nathan Hill expresses his concern over the number of inadequate aquaria ... (No votes)
- Adapt or die, retailers!
- Old style retail is never coming back, warns Nathan Hill. Buying habits ... (1 vote) 2 comments
Show all »