A study into the effects of chemicals commonly used in euthanasia and anaesthesia of fish has found some of them to be less humane than previously thought, says Nathan Hill.
When it comes to running an aquarium in a conservatory, things can get pretty tricky. Here, Jeremy Gay meets a reefkeeper who has successfully comb...
We’ve given PFK a fresh look for the April issue, along with a fabulous new series - our Aquatic School. It’s brought to you by one of the best...
- Subscribe and save - plus get food and test kits!
- Buy 13 issues of Practical Fishkeeping magazine in print, on the iPad/iP... (No votes)
- Time to up your game?
- What our hobby needs right now is more serious aquarists, says Nathan Hi... (1 vote) 4 comments
- Video: Goldfish 'drives' car!
- A new device allows fish to explore more of the world around them - by '... (1 vote) 4 comments
- Fish comes back from endangered list!
- Nathan Hill with the good news story of the first fish to actually be re... (No votes)
- Video: Ivan Mikolji’s biotopes on the shore
- Back from recent expeditions, Ivan Mikolji of the Fish From Venezuela fo... (No votes)
- PlanetXingu: You did it!
- Julian Dignall of Planetcatfish.com has some fabulous news on the Planet... (No votes)
- Video: Jack Heathcote's giant tropical aquarium
- This is the UK's biggest privately-owned tropical freshwater fish tank, ... (No votes) 3 comments
- Free food with the March 2014 issue of Practical Fishkeeping!
- The March issue of PFK comes with a free sample of Hikari Cichlid Gold f... (No votes)
Show all »