Check out this video of PFK reader Mark Woollhead's aquarium, as featured in the Spring 2015 issue of Practical Fishkeeping. On sale now.
The Spring 2015 issue of Practical Fishkeeping comes with a free pull-out pond magazine to ensure you get the season off to a perfect start.
- Your tanks: Iain Sutherland
- Meet the reader who is breeding shrimp, keeping delicate gouramis and gr... (No votes)
- Now is the time to be ethical
- Given the drive and momentum of OATAs ‘Hands off my Hobby’ campaign,... (1 vote) 2 comments
- Practical Fishkeeping wants your pond - and we'll pay you for it!
- PFK is on the lookout for step-by-step sequences of ponds being built. C... (No votes)
- Letting corals go to your head...
- You'll either love this or hate it. We spotted this aquarium ornament on... (No votes)
- Me and my tank: Luke Bescoby
- We're always interested to hear about your tank set-ups and the fish you... (No votes) 3 comments
- April 2015 issue of Practical Fishkeeping on sale now!
- You'll find rainbowfish, lionfish, tetras, plecs, dwarf cichlids and man... (No votes)
- Subscribe to PFK and get a JBL filter worth up to £102!
- Choose from one of two JBL filters when you subscribe to PFK. (No votes)
- This week’s factfile - Microdevario
- This week’s addition to the factfile database is the charming Neon yel... (No votes)
Show all »